Are you totally obsessed with quality and improvement? Do you find yourself fighting for days on linter settings, design patterns, process optimizations and you only have one rule: “Never give up first”?
Do you ask hundreds of questions until people around you just surrender and ask for forgiveness?
Do you see something others cannot just see, a balance in the Force that shows you the right way of doing things?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- 8+ years of software testing experience.
- Experience in both manual and automation testing.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Component Testing, Integration Testing, and E2E testing.
- Experience in System Integrity Testing, Data Integrity Testing, Stress Testing, Capacity Testing, Endurance Testing, Reliability and Failover/Recovery Testing.
- Experience in REST API and Web application testing using tools such as Postman, Ghost Inspector, BrowserStack, Selenium, or similar software.
- Experience in branching and code merge to custom needs of the development team using GitHub.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative projects with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Provide oversight and direction for the QA strategy and process.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with users, executives, and senior leaders at all levels.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence or a comparable issue tracking tool
- Successfully deliver in a deadline-driven highly regulated environment.
- Experience with TestRail.
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments.
- Experience in Insutech is a plus but is not required.
- Permanent contract (with full remote option)
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Ticket restaurants
- MacBook Pro
- Continuous training
- Free English course